Tru Earth Eco-Strips are pre-measured, ultra-concentrated laundry detergent sheets that dissolve quickly in both hot or cold water. They work in all machines, including both HE and standard washers and can even be used to hand wash your clothes.
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash.
Each package contain 32 strips (equivalent to 32 loads).
Tru Earth Certifications:
How to use:
1. Remove Strip from Bag
2. Place Strip in washer
3. Add Clothes
Each strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash. Its low-sudsing formula works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE). The intelligent formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. It makes your laundry job easier, healthier, more economical and much kinder to our planet.
Tru Earth Eco-Strips are palm oil free.
– Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
– Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
– PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
– Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
– Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid (not an active product ingredient)
– Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
– Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
– Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
– Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
– Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
– Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
– Fragrance oil blend: natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
– Residual Water
Tru Earth Eco-Strips is a small business and the products are manufactured in Canada, where they are subject to stringent health regulations.
We have sourced this product from Öko Creations:
Marie-Noël and Mélanie Beetz, sisters with strong ecological and humanitarian values, are the heart of the Öko Creations family business founded in 2009 in Quebec, Canada. In 2018, their cousin Karine Létourneau joined them as a co-owner.
Öko Creations’ goal is to help consumers transition to a more eco-friendly lifestyle by offering a range of zero waste products for the whole family. Their collections are proudly created and designed in Quebec from high quality and conscientiously chosen textiles such as hemp and organic cotton. They are actively working to minimise the environmental impacts of their operations from the beginning to the end of their production cycle. They also promote local ethical sewing, helping rejuvenate Quebec’s textile industry.
All product images have been supplied by Öko Creations and used with permission.