Everyday Tote Bag – Unicorn Waves
Foldable, eco-friendly, super strong and made from 100% recycled materials by Dock & Bay. Head to the beach or carry your shopping in striped style.
Single-use carrier bags? So last century. They’re ruining beaches and harming the Earth. This reusable bag, though? It’s foldable, made from 100% recycled materials and can hold 100x its own weight – or roughly 10kg. That’s around the same weight as 9 bottles of wine. 🍾🍷
This useful bag also features two handy pockets to hold your valuables. Plus, stripes are always in fashion…
- Reusable bag made from 100% recycled materials
- Holds 100x its own weight
- Super lightweight and compact – folds up super small
- Features two handy pockets to hold your essentials
- Fit your entire food shop inside!
- Lasts forever – so long, single-use bags
- There are at least 5 plastic bottles recycled into each foldable bag and all of Dock & Bay’s products are made by suppliers who are certified by the Global Recycled Standard.
Founded by Andy (UK) and Ben (Australia) in 2015, Dock & Bay has taken the traditional cotton towel and completely reinvented it for the better. Dock & Bay (D&B) towels are made from a unique polyester/polyamide material that has endless benefits over your traditional towel- lightweight, fast-drying, and compact.
D&B are passionate about ‘Doing Their Bit’ to reduce their environmental footprint. Since 2021, all of their products and packaging have been made from recycled or biodegradable materials. D&B donates 5% of their profits to charities they care about.