- Quick dry – dries 3 times faster than a standard cotton towel
- Compact & lightweight
- Amazingly absorbent
- Elastic hook – easily hang it out to dry
- Sand-free – material allows sand to slide off with ease
- Big enough to cover your sun lounger or deck chair
- Handy pouch included
- Made from 100% recycled material. There are at least 20 plastic bottles in each towel, and all of Dock & Bay’s products are made by suppliers who are certified by the Global Recycled Standard.
Extra Large – 78″ (L) x 35″ (W)
Extra Large – 1.1 lbs
Extra Large – 11″ (L) x 6″ (W)
Towel material: 83% Polyester, 17% Polyamide
Pouch material: 100% cotton (biodegradable, not recycled)
Founded by Andy (UK) and Ben (Australia) in 2015, Dock & Bay has taken the traditional cotton towel and completely reinvented it for the better. Dock & Bay (D&B) towels are made from a unique polyester/polyamide material that has endless benefits over your traditional towel- lightweight, fast-drying, and compact.
D&B are passionate about ‘Doing Their Bit’ to reduce their environmental footprint. Since 2021, all of their products and packaging have been made from recycled or biodegradable materials. D&B donates 5% of their profits to charities they care about.