Green-up your daily facial routine with these reusable makeup remover pads by Dock & Bay.
– Eco-friendly solution to throw away makeup wipes
– Each pack includes 3 pads and a handy wash bag
– How to use: Just add water, no additional skincare product needed (unless you want to add it, of course!)
– How to wash: Rinse and place used facial pads in our laundry bag and toss in the washing machine
– Save money too with no need to repurchase disposable pads again (thank us later!)
– Made from 100% recycled materials (100% polyester)
Hand wash your reusable face wipe after each use with warm soapy water. If your face wipe is covered in heavier pigmented makeup, you can rub two face wipes together under warm soapy water then pop them in the wash bag provided and into the washing machine with similar colours. You can also try washing the reusable face wipes at a higher heat with white stain remover powder to help with pigmented makeup stains. Ultimately, we cannot guarantee no staining as all makeup differs, but this won’t change the efficiency of the product.
Founded by Andy (UK) and Ben (Australia) in 2015, Dock & Bay has taken the traditional cotton towel and completely reinvented it for the better. Dock & Bay (D&B) towels are made from a unique polyester/polyamide material that has endless benefits over your traditional towel- lightweight, fast-drying, and compact.
D&B are passionate about ‘Doing Their Bit’ to reduce their environmental footprint. Since 2021, all of their products and packaging have been made from recycled or biodegradable materials. D&B donates 5% of their profits to charities they care about. Their chosen partners for 2022 are the Rainforest Alliance, an international non-profit organization working at the intersection of business, agriculture, and forests to make responsible business the new normal and To Write Love On Her Arms, a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for those struggling with all forms of mental illness.