Unisex Apron and Oven Mitt Set – Lobster Pattern – Natural Cotton Canvas 🦞
The perfect gift for the aspiring chef, baker or foodie!
– sturdy Natural Cotton Canvas (210 gsm)
– matching all-over pattern style on both apron and mittens
– patterns have all been designed by Paula
– apron comes with a functional front pocket
– printed with eco-friendly inks
– adjustable neck strap for ease of wear
– quilted oven mittens are made slightly longer to give more protection
Comes in an eco-safe, minimalist kraft box for security and gifting, designed by Paula and manufactured with love in Canada.
Box dimension is: 13x9x3″
APRON: 25 x 30 inches
POCKET: 11 x 8 inches
MITTS: 7 x 13 inches
Wash in cool water with gentle detergent. Hang dry or dry flat and iron opposite side of print if necessary.
Note: Due to the nature of hand printing, pattern placement is slightly different from set to set.
About the brand:
HAVYN is a Toronto-based, hand made, hand screen printed, small batch company focused on eco-friendly products in decor & gifts. All products are designed and produced by Paula Lukey – creator and founder of HAVYN.
All tea towels are made from GOTS certified organic Indian Cotton, a world-recognized certification textile programme. Paula uses naturally sourced materials and water-based inks in all of the textiles she screen prints.
All products are created and printed in Toronto, so you can feel good about the products you are purchasing.
All product images have been supplied by HAVYN and used with permission.